Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pass-along card at store. Tue, Aug 19, 2008.

08/19/2008. 1055. After lunch I went to a dollar store in the same shopping center as the restaurant. While checking out it occurred to me to offer the cashier a pass-along card. I dismissed the idea, but after leaving the store the idea impressed upon me again, and I found myself futilely arguing against the idea. That told me I should do it. I took my purchases out to the car, and went back in to buy some more stuff that I could use. This time, as I paid, I asked the cashier if he wanted any free information about the Mormon church. As he was thinking about it, I held out one of my custom-made business-card-sized pass-along cards. He then reached out to accept the card, and put it aside behind the counter.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home