Friday, June 18, 2010

Missed op at store. Fri, Jun 18, 2010.

I was at a big-box store waiting for a clerk to some get some merchandise down from a high shelf. A lady came down the aisle talking in a foreign language on her cell phone. She asked me a question (in English) about something on the opposite side of the aisle from my item, so I answered her best I could.

I was hoping I could ask her what language she was speaking, but she continued talking on her cell phone. She then moved over a few aisles looking at similar things. By the time my clerk came back and got my items down, she was still on the phone in the other section.

I had waited around for my item for so long, while she was talking on her phone, that I thought it would look too awkward to approach her again. But I should have said something as part of our brief question/answer, or at least interrupted her just enough to ler her know I wanted to ask her something when she got off the phone.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home