Sunday, June 14, 2009

Woo-hoo! Another investigator! Sun, Jun 14, 2009.

06/14/2009. Journal entry. Our ward's full-time missionaries told me that one of the people to whom we gave a Book of Mormon at the restuarant on June 3rd, was able to finally make contact with the sister missionary who spoke the same language in a nearby ward. The person was actually very enthusiastic about it, and started taking the missionary discussions in the other ward.

The sister missionary who spoke the investigator's language has gone back to Salt Lake City, but still may be able to contact the investigator. I don't think she went home, but was transfered (back to?) the Temple Square mission.

If this investigator gets baptized, I'm afraid I might be insufferable... "I gave her her first Book of Mormon." Oh Lord, please don't let my lack of humility be a stumbling block for her or others.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home