Saturday, September 13, 2008

Chinese at restaurant. Sat, Sep 13, 2008.

09/13/2008. 1064. I went to have a late lunch at a Chinese restaurant in a small town just outside of Indianapolis. Having a meal outside of the normal meal hours is good because the staff have more time to talk to you if they want to.

I've been there before, but I forgot if I had placed anything there. And my log of placement attempts for that time period is on a crashed hard drive.

Anyway, it's a good thing I went back, because it's under new management, and has different people working there. When the cashier brought my food out, she did a double take on the DVD's and Books of Mormon on my table. She started a conversation, and we talked for a while, in between her going back and taking care of other customers.

She accepted a Finding Happiness DVD, a Together Forever DVD, a Simplified Chinese Book of Mormon, and an English Book of Mormon.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9/17/2008 10:33:00 PM, Blogger Tony said...

Good for you for spreading the work of the kingdom!

You are truly an inspiration to me as far as missionary work goes...your dedication is so sincere and I can appreciate what you do.

Thanks for letting me know what I should be doing :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home