Monday, July 21, 2008

English DVD at gas station. Mon, Jul 21, 2008.

07/21/2008. 1041. I was at a gas station to get gas. There was a car along the side of the road with a flat tire. A man came in another car, parked at the gas station, got of his car, then he drove the car with the flat tire onto the gas station too.

When I was done putting gas in my car, I offered to help him change the tire. He accepted my offer and said he had never changed a tire before because he'd never have a flat.

I helped him put on the spare tire, and taught him what I know about changing tires. Afterwards, I asked if he'd like a free DVD from my church, and he agreed to receive it. So I gave him a copy of "Finding Faith in Christ" that I had in my car. Since he now had two cars to take somewhere, I offered to follow him in my car and ferry him back to get the other. But he said he was close enough that he could walk back on his own.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home