Friday, August 17, 2007

Twi x2 at store. Fri, Aug 17, 2007.

08/17/2007. 866. I found this "international market" two days ago after eating at a Chinese restaurant. Instead of going directly home, I felt like exploring further down the street, and discovered it. It's not too far from where I live, and must be relatively new since I've been up and down that street plenty of times before.

So today while I was on my way home from another direction, I made a point of taking this street and stopping by and buying some food.

The owner and another customer at the store were from Ghana and spoke Twi, so I offered them the Book of Mormon and Gospel Fundamentals, which they eagerly and gratefully accepted. I had two copies of the Twi Book of Mormon, so they each got that plus an English copy. I only had one copy of Twi Gospel Fundamentals, so I gave that and the English Gospel Fundamentals to the customer, since I could easily go back and see the owner again at the store.

We chit-chatted a bit and talked about churches.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home