Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Korean at dry cleaners. Wed, Nov 15, 2006.

11/15/2006. 747. My regular dry cleaners were closed so I went to another place nearby. The couple operating this dry cleaners appeared Korean. And I gave them my sport jacket. I offered the Mrs. a magazine from "my church" in Korean, and another book and she agreed. I forget if I said the name of the church.

I went out and retrieved two Korean Liahona magazines, Korean and English Books of Mormon, and a multi-lingual "Together Forever" DVD, and went back in.

She accepted the magazines, but wasn't interested in the rest. I left thinking I could have done better presenting the DVD with the Korean audio track, but then remembered I'd have another chance when I went back to pick up the jacket.

1 Comments:

At 11/15/2006 10:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea and a great thing to Blog. I Gotta plug this on my show! MormonCast.org

 

Post a Comment

<< Home