Sunday, September 11, 2005

Book of Mormon Moment #423. Arabic. Sun, Sep 11, 2005.

09/11/2005. After our church meetings I went home for something to eat, then decided to visit a ward in the Northeast corner of Indianapolis. I got there in time for Sunday School. I found a bulletin for another of the wards in their building, and saw that some of their Single Adults would be carpooling from their chapel at 4pm to attend a fireside in Muncie at 5pm.

I found the sister who was going to Muncie and she allowed me to hitch a ride with her and her group. One of the other riders was a member who is originally from Egypt. I asked if he had an Arabic Book of Mormon. He had seen one in the past, but didn't currently have one.

When we got back from Muncie, I gave him an Arabic Book of Mormon, and an Arabic/English bilingual Bible from the International Bible Society.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home