Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Moment #90. Portuguese, Nov, 10, 2004.

11/10/2004. I picked up Brother Smith to have lunch at a Chinese restaurant that I had in mind. The sister missionaries called my cell phone while we were driving, and they asked for Portuguese Books of Mormon, which I had back home, so I went back and got some.

That morning I had received an order from the International Bible Society (www.ibsdirect.com) and had put the box in my car thinking I might need it.

I checked the box, and indeed I had ordered a Portuguese Bible. When we got to where the sisters lived, I gave the Bible to the sisters along with the Portuguese Books of Mormon. The sisters live basically on the way to the restaurant we were going to, so they got their books special delivery within 30 minutes of calling, and the Portuguese investigators got a bonus testimony that we do believe in the Bible as well as the Book of Mormon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home