Monday, November 21, 2011

Chinese at restaurant. Mon, Nov 21, 2011.

11/21/2011. 1302. I was shopping at a store and ran into a friend I hadn't seen in a while. He was going to eat supper by himself at a nearby restaurant, and so we could catch up, he invited me to go along. I had already eaten supper, but went anyway.

I had been there before, and offered material, but the nearby Chinese restaurant was under new ownership, so I took in a Traditional Chinese Book of Mormon and a Simplified Chinese copy, along with an English copy.

After the meal (I just snacked), I offered the waitress the Book of Mormon, and she graciously accepted the Traditional Chinese and the English copies. She said she wasn't very good at reading English, so the books would be a good learning experience for her.

On the way out, I also offered the Book of Mormon to the owners, but they politely declined.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home