Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thai at restaurant. Wed, Jun 25, 2008.

06/25/2008. 1034. Yesterday (Tuesday) I felt I should go today (Wednesday) to a certain city within driving distance of Indianapolis for supper. It wasn't until shortly before I left that I planned out which restaurant. Thai restaurants came to mind, and I went to www.anywho.com to get the address and directions for one. (Just type in the type of restaurant, and the city/state.)

I had taken in a Thai copy and an English copy of the Book of Mormon, a Thai Liahona, and a copy of "The Restoration" DVD that has a Thai audio track.

As I paid I offered the material to the waitress, asking her if she thought the owners or chef would like them. She thought at least one of them might, so she graciously accepted the material.

I had put an index card in the Thai Book of Mormon that listed the chapels in that city, along with the normal stuff I put in there (a list of Indianapolis chapels, a couple pass-along cards, a post-it note at 3rd Nephi chapter 11, asking that they read it through chapter 26, and a post-it note marking the promise at Moroni 10:3-5.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home