Wednesday, November 28, 2012

English pass-along card at store. Wed, Nov 28, 2012

11/28/2012. 1317. I was at a store waiting on a service to be performed, and struck up a conversation with another customer. I found out she works at the same place where a former bishop of another ward works, so I asked her if she knew so-and-so.  Her office was near his, and she had worked with him on certain things.  Small world.  So I explained how I knew him, that I used to live in that ward when he was bishop.  I don't think she knew he was LDS, but she had a very high opinion of him. I suggested she surprise him by addressing him as "Bishop so-and-so" next time she ran into him.    I used the opportunity to give her a customized pass-along card that I had made...

I also gave her one of my personal calling cards.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home