Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hausa/Fulani at gas station. Tue, Jun 14, 2011.

06/14/2011. 1286. On the way home I stopped at a gas station. I have to give the Lord extra thanks for this one because I think this stop was prompted of the Spirit; I didn't really need anything. I went in and bought a newspaper. The cashier spoke with an accent, so I asked where he was from. He was from Niger. I asked what languages he spoke, and he said Hausa, Fulani, and French. I offered him the Sunday school manual (Gospel Fundamentals) from church in Hausa and Fulani, and he agreed to receive them. I said I might have them in the car, so I excused myself to go check. I did have the Hausa and Fulani Gospel Fundamentals, and the Hausa and Fulani Joseph Smith Testimony pamphlet, so I brought them in and presented them to him. He gratefully accepted them. I also offered him the DVD "Together Forever" that has a French audio track, and he accepted that too.

I forgot to offer him a French Book of Mormon, so I'll have to go back and follow up.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home