Thursday, January 21, 2010

All saints have a past, all sinners have a future.

"All saints have a past, all sinners have a future." That's a cool adage I heard the other day.

I still haven't pulled together all my notes from my November trip, they're scattered on newspapers that I bought that trip. There are about 6 placements that I haven't documented in the blog yet.

And I slacked off in December. I'll blame that on the holidays, the weather, and finances. But not getting back in the swing in January has been laziness on my part.

Update: That quote is by Oscar Wilde.
 

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1/22/2010 12:31:00 AM, Anonymous Mommie Dearest said...

I may have to cross stitch this into a sampler. Or something.

 
At 1/22/2010 05:41:00 AM, Anonymous Floyd the Wonderdog said...

"We all have a worm in our past that would devour our future if allowed."

 
At 1/22/2010 09:37:00 PM, Blogger Ryan Mercer said...

You'll get back to it soon, I have faith.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home