Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Spanish at restaurant. Tue, Jun 9, 2009.

06/09/2009. 1158. I was taking a break from volunteering at the storehouse and went to have supper at an Hispanic restaurant that I haven't been to before. It was pretty good food. As I paid, I told the waitress/cashier that I liked to give out Bibles, and asked if she'd like a free one in Spanish. She said okay. I then said we believe in the Book of Mormon as well as the Bible, and asked if she had heard of it. She had, but she hadn't read it. I asked if she'd like a free one, and she say okay. I went out to the car and retrieved Spanish and English copies of the Bibles, and Spanish and English copies of the Book of Mormon. I presented them to her, and she accepted all of them. I pointed out the information and list of chapels on the flyers I had put in them, and also wrote down the phone number for one of the sets of Spanish-speaking missionaries on that side of town.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6/11/2009 10:18:00 AM, Blogger Bob said...

Awesome. Way to go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home